GAME SUPERVISOR opportunities
Game Supervisor roles and responsibilities are to supervise and monitor play in our leagues and tournaments, while maintaining a positive and social atmosphere. Volunteers will also need to follow safety protocols for their venue/sport.
They must also provide their own transportation to and from venues.
GS's volunteer one night per week per season (although some GS's volunteer 2 or more nights!).
Each league is night-specific; for example, this means that you would volunteer 2-3 hours each Monday for a Monday league for the duration of the league.
We are always looking for new social, energetic and fun volunteers to help with our leagues.
If you are interested please send an e-mail to [email protected] to apply or to request more information.
- one free night of play,
- tons of playing opportunities,
- free official Urban Rec apparel and sponsor swag,
- priority registration for your team,
- free or reduced entry to most Urban Rec events,
- EC-only social events & sponsor goodies,
- 15% off all regular priced food and beverages from CANADIAN BREWHOUSE & TREE BREWING BEER INSTITUTE
- meet 1000's of fun, social, active people!
- BE SOCIAL, BE FUN, BE THE BEST PART OF THEIR DAY,
- set up equipment as needed,
- start matches on time,
- ensure scores are recorded each night,
- be an ambassador for Urban Rec at your venue,
- make announcements about upcoming events before the start of each session,
- interact with participants and ensuring that they are having a great experience!
Leagues are in the evening with start times of 6pm or later on weeknights and as early as 9am on Sundays.
Get the opportunity to be a part of something and have a great time doing it. All you need to do is dedicate 2-3 hours of your time once a week!
**ending times will change depending on number of teams registered
SPORTS REQUIRING YOUR HELP!
(League needs change depending on season)