- Coed 6’s - A complete starting lineup consists of 6 players including a minimum of 2 women and 1 man.
- Regular play:
- 1 hour time slot will consist of 1 match of 4 games per week. (21/21/21/15) Games are all rally point, win by 2 points, cap at 23 and 17
- Doubleheader nights will consist of 2 matches per night. Best of 3 (21/21/15) games are rally point, win by 2 points, cap at 23/23/17
- The final weeks will be play-offs. The format for the playoffs will be as follows:
- Each match will be a best-of-3 (25/25/25). Games will be to 25 points capped at 27. If time expires during the 3rd game, whichever team is winning at that point will win the match (no 5-point minimum required)
- If time expires during the 2nd game, then total points scored in the 2 games to that point will determine the winner of the match.
- If there is a dispute on a call, re-serve the play. Contact an Event Coordinator for clarification of rules after the match is completed.
- No libero allowed in Urban Rec Coed leagues regardless of skill level
Note that the above details are generic Indoor Volleyball rules. The rules for each specific league may differ.