1. Please be at the gym 10 minutes before the start of your game. Games are 50 minutes with a 5 minute break at the mid way point. Any default games will be recorded as a 1-0 victory for the team that shows up.
2. A match will consist of two 25 minute halves with a 5 minute break between halves. If games are delayed in starting, this time will be adjusted accordingly at the discretion of the Event Coordinator (EC).
3. Teams must supply both a light and dark colored shirt. Goalkeepers must wear a different coloured jersey than the rest of their team as well as being different from the opposing team’s jerseys.
4. Teams are to play with 5 players on the court (4 players and a goalie) – At least 2 females must be on the floor at all times. If a team chooses to have a female keeper – she does not count towards the minimum of 2 females on the floor.
5. If a team has only one female player they may still field a team but they would play with a maximum of 4 players (3 males and 1 female). The missing female position cannot be replaced by a male. The lone female also may not play in net. The opposing team can still field 5 players as long as 2 are female. If during the course of the game the lone female is injured and cannot continue to play the team may continue but will be have to play 3 against 5.
6. If a team shows up and has no female players they have 5 minutes of grace before the team will be considered in default and the default policy will be applied.
Note that the above details are generic Indoor Soccer rules. The rules for each specific league may differ.